Sunday, September 1, 2013

Guam Pictures

image



View from our hotel room.

image



The San Dionisio Cross

image



The San Dionisio Church

image



A day at the beach

image



Our own private beach. No need to pay. Just park and swim :)

image



My brother taking pictures

image



My happy nephew outside the Cathedral

image



Panoramic view of Tumon, taken from the Bayview Hotel

image



Yeshua and me

image



My parents at the Underwater World gift shop

image



The Plaza

image



Yeshua and the turtle

image



image



image



Food from Sea Grill

image



image



Yeshua and his tatay


image



Statue of St. Anthony holding the baby Jesus

image



Fish Eye

image



Two Lovers Point

image

My husband and the pandas

image

Yeshua and Tito Pete at Fish Eye

image

Beautiful flower at Two Lovers Point

image

image

image

image
image

Airport shots

No comments:

Post a Comment