Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Grand Palace in Bangkok


My husband and I flew to Bangkok to celebrate our first year anniversary in 2010. I can't believe that on April 12 this year, we will be celebrating our 5-year anniversary. Time does fly when you don't fight. Hehehe. My husband and I rarely argue, and it's been like this since the beginning. We enjoy each other's company and we share the same passion for travel. As I write this, my mind is actually somewhere else, planning our next trip; how we can save hundreds of dollars on airfare, accommodation and food. 

When I woke up this morning, I saw that Cebu Pacific is having their Piso Fare. Sydney, unfortunately, was not included in the promo, but when I checked the fare for November (around my birthday), it was so cheap. PHP 16,000+ for two (inclusive of taxes, baggage fees, and even food). That's only around USD 375! 

Of course, being the responsible, frugal traveler I am, I immediately went on to AirBnB to check the rates for November. I could actually book a nice room for two for less than PHP 2,000 (USD 45) a night. 

I must admit that traveling is my addiction, and I would gladly take a job that requires me to travel and write (as long as I can take my husband with me, for we are inseparable.) Anyway, if you plan on getting away (whether it be for a weekend or a couple of weeks) from June to December this year, why don't you try your luck on cebupacific.com. Promo period is from Jan. 27 to Jan. 28. 

No comments:

Post a Comment