Saturday, February 3, 2018

I-travel mo na lang yan, bes

I have often been witness to friends posting borrowed, sappy quotes on their social media accounts, that make them look, well, desperate, for attention. While I can never be certain of the intent behind the post, I can only work with what I see, and all I see is desperation. And let me be the first to say, "Maybe he's just not that into you."

Remember the famous quote from an episode of Sex and City? Well, this is so true. A guy, unless he's really "torpe" or timid, would tell, or at least show you, right away that he's interested. Forget Mr. Darcy. He was never real and you know it. Don't think that just because you have secret (or not-so-secret) feelings for him, that he feels the same. 

Men and women are wired differently. Women could be on their deathbeds and still not profess their love for someone. Men are different. They don't waste time moping. They do something about it. 

What I suggest you do, i-travel mo na lang 'yan, bes. Instead of moping and posting quotes about how you can't help what you feel, go and travel. It's an activity that never disappoints. And who knows? Maybe you'll meet that guy who will make his feelings for you so clear there wouldn't even be a need for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment