Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tour of Napa Valley




In 2007, my family made a trip to a couple of vineyards in Napa Valley. We had read somewhere about the wine tastings to be had there, and since my father loved wine, we headed up there to see and taste for ourselves what Napa had to offer. 

The weather was great, not too cold, not too hot. And as you can see, the grapes sure loved it there. They were so round and plump, it was hard to resist plucking them from the vine. 

I wish I had a vineyard. It's okay, I can always write a book wherein my character owns one haha!

Beautiful grapes!

My parents at the Andretti Winery.

It definitely looks and feels like home. 

After a tour of the vineyards, you can head down to the town center for a sumptuous meal. Napa is also well-known for its thriving culinary scene. According to smartmeetings.com, Napa Valley received a total of 12 Michelin stars in 2013 alone. For ordinary folks like me, that only means one thing, great food! But a star does come with a price. The more stars you get, the pricier you become, right? 

For more information about Napa Valley, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment