Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Eiffel Tower and the Trees

 

What kind of travel blogger would I be if I didn't have the picture of the iconic Eiffel Tower on my site? I took this picture in June 2012 when my friend and I visited Paris. It was my third visit. 

The Eiffel Tower was built in 1889 by Gustave Eiffel for the World Expo. To this day, it remains one of the most photographed monuments in the world, and evokes a plethora of emotions in anyone who beholds it. Perhaps the international symbol of romance, it draws lovers and hopeless romantics from all over the world, making it one of the most popular tourist spots in the world. 

Quick travel tip: When visiting Paris, it is better to buy a four-day museum pass if you intend to stay four days and up. It will grant you access to countless museums and gardens. It will also save you time because you won't have to queue up to buy tickets at each attraction. You can buy the museum pass at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment