Sunday, July 14, 2013

Diet, Diet

Image

Photo taken from www.burgerbusiness.com


So after a week of listing down everything I ate (no restrictions yet), I met with the nutritionist. She said my average caloric intake was about 1,100 per day, which was not bad. The problem was that there were days when my intake was less than that. Our goal now is for me to have an average intake of 1,100 a day, but that I would need to eat at least five times a day: something that I still have to get used to.

Yesterday, I bought a small weighing scale just to make sure I'm not cheating myself. I found out that 35 grams of anything is tiny to say the least! That's all I'm allowed to eat, 35 grams of fish, 35 grams of beef, 35 grams of chicken, and lots and lots of veggies. No condiments, which is hard, since we Filipinos love our sawsawan (sauce). No fries, pizza, burgers. Ayayay! Oh well, that's life. With half a cup of rice, fruit and water it's more than enough to fill me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment